As close to copper as a bronze can get. Can be fired with other Aussie bronzes. 50 gram pack
Min. thickness is 2 cards. Best used within 12 months of mixing.
- Quick & Easy to Mix
- Quick & Easy to Rehydrate
- A little quicker to dry
- Takes amazing textures and now you can tackle the deeper moulds with ease
- No Slumping & Strong in green state
- Clay has great flexibility for carving & Sculpting
- Option of torch burn off of the binder
- More Kilning options & firing from 30 minutes
- Cleaner Firing & Quicker Cleanup after firing = a beautiful finished piece quicker
- Same firing temperatures you know & love!
- Clay can be cut and etched on any of the Silhouette, Cricut or Brother cutting machines to provide intricate designs for your works of art.
- Create a final piece with a high shine, like a mirror finish