Learning to solder requires practice, the learning process will inevitably produce less than desirable results on occasion (that's actually a good thing, learning from experience rather that conceptual learning ;-).
This is why this step guide tutorial places an emphasis on preventing and troubleshooting issues by providing you with the depth of understanding of each step to identify how to correct most common issues.
Instantly download your .PDF document tutorial that contains:
- 53 pages of techniques,best practices, tips and tricks.
- 77 HD quality photos.
- Practice project how to solder jump rings.
- Practical project how to make and solder a simple bezel setting.
- Tool / Product comparison to help you choose the best option for your needs.
- Insight into the properties of the most common metals.
- A shopping checklist to help you get the things you need
You are purchasing a single (1) user non-transferable licence to use this tutorial for you own personal use.
The project is organized into easy to follow steps which makes it super easy. You'll find in this tutorial tips and tricks from Rodi which will help you learn and develop your soldering and bezel setting skills.
After check out you will download a printable version of the tutorial to allow you to work offline either by tablet / PC viewing or printed document.
****** LET US GUIDE YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO RELEASE YOUR INNER CREATIVITY *******