Sky Guide 11: Metal Clay Step Guide Tutorial - Forming Dimension With Flex Metal Clay
The tutorial is a step guide of the complete process from making and placing of the metal clay elements with a brief overview of setting the gemstones in order to create your version of Rodis "Wind Of Change" creation. Designed for those with metal clay and basic soldering experience, the guide provides details on all the steps and best practices of working with both PMC Flex & PMC+ or PMC3.
Instantly download your .PDF document tutorial that contains: .
- 72 pages of techniques,best practices, tips and tricks.
- 102 HD quality photos.
- Free template (included in your download).
- Instructions on adjusting the template to different clay shrinkage.
- Step by step guide on forming & placing hand-formed elements.
- Information on how to make your own Flex clay.
- How to apply texture.
- How to form textured Flex elements.
- Forming dimensional elements.
- A checklist to help you get the things you need.
Expand your hand-forming skills by adding dimensional elements using Flex clay. Use your preferred metal clay type by using the included instructions on how to adjust the base template simply by adjusting the print settings. You will need to adjust the firing schedule based on your chosen metal clay.
If you would like the stone setting steps, simply choose the Sky Guide 11 Hand-forming + Soldering Stone Setting Tutorial. This version also includes the precise steps for making and soldering the settings for this project.
This tutorial is good for you IF you:
- have previous experience working with metal clay.
- are comfortable with soldering using different temperature solders. (if not, see the above add-on package)
- are capable of unsupervised metal clay firing.
- have the tools and capacity of metal finishing.
Although this step guide is well within the capacity of a beginner, due to the additional skills required to complete this project, we rate this tutorial as intermediate skills required.
You are purchasing a single (1) user non-transferable licence to use this tutorial for you own personal use.
View / Print or Download a list of all you'll need for this project: HERE
*** LET US GUIDE YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO RELEASE YOUR INNER CREATIVITY ****