This silver metal clay tutorial is a step guide of the complete process from making and placing of the metal clay elements along with the steps of setting the gemstones. The result, create your version of Rodis "Wind Of Change" pendant.
Instantly download your .PDF document tutorial that contains:
- 86 pages of techniques,best practices, tips and tricks.
- 134 HD quality photos. . Free downloadable template.
- Instructions on adjusting the template to different clay shrinkage.
- Step by step guide on forming & placing hand-formed elements.
- Information on how to make your own Flex clay.
- How to apply texture.
- How to form textured Flex elements.
- Forming dimensional elements.
- A checklist to help you get the things you need.
Designed for those with metal clay and basic soldering experience, the guide provides details on all the steps and best practices of working with both PMC Flex & PMC+.
Expand your hand-forming skills by adding dimensional elements using Flex clay. You can use your preferred metal clay brand by using the included instructions on how to adjust the base template to match the shrinkage rate, simply by adjusting the print settings.
This tutorial is good for you IF you:
- have previous experience working with metal clay.
- are comfortable with soldering using different temperature solders. (if not, see the available add-on package)
- are capable of unsupervised metal clay firing.
- have the tools and capacity of metal finishing.
Although this step guide is well within the capacity of a beginner, due to the skills required to complete this project, we rate this tutorial as intermediate skills required.
Although not required, the following pre-requisites are recommended depending on your experience level:
- Completion of a basic introduction to metal clay.
- Completion of a full silver metal clay project - Sky Guide 5
- Jewelers grade soldering - Sky Guide 6-7 package.
After check out you will download a printable version of the tutorial to allow you to work offline either by tablet / PC viewing or printed document. You are purchasing a single (1) user non-transferable licence to use this tutorial for you own personal use.
View / Print or Download a list of all you'll need for this project: HERE