Sky Guide 9: Silver Metal Clay Metal Clay Tutorial - Hand-Forming Roses And Dust Granulation Texturing
This silver metal clay step guide tutorial will guide you in the making and placing of the metal clay elements in order to create your version of Rodis "Moonlight" pendant. Designed for those with metal clay experience, the guide provides details on how to create dimensional roses. Enhance your hand-formed texturing with the highly versatile dust granulation technique.
You can use your preferred metal clay brand by using the included instructions on how to adjust the base template to match the shrinkage rate, simply by adjusting the print settings.
The .pdf tutorial contains;
- 68 pages of techniques,best practices, tips and tricks.
- 88 HD quality photos.
- Printable template.
- Step by step guide on placing hand-formed elements.
- How to create hand-formed roses.
- How to create "dust granulation" textures.
- How to post set half drilled pearls.
- A checklist to help you get the things you need. (download below)
NOTE: THIS TUTORIAL DOES NOT INCLUDE GEMSTONE SETTING STEPS
If bezel making and soldering is not one of your primary skills (or requires updating), simply choose the "Upgrade" version of this tutorial which includes all the steps to make the bezel and solder the setting for this project.
Although this step guide is within the capacity of a beginner, due to the additional skills required to complete this project, we rate this tutorial as intermediate skills required.
Although not required, the following pre-requisites are recommended depending on your experience level:
- Completion of a basic introduction to metal clay.
- Completion of a full silver metal clay project - Sky Guide 3 or 5
- Jewelers grade soldering - Sky Guide 6-7 package.
After check out you will download a printable version of the tutorial to allow you to work offline either by tablet / PC viewing or printed document. You are purchasing a single (1) user non-transferable licence to use this tutorial for you own personal use.
View / Print or Download a list of all you'll need for this project: HERE