A complete in-depth guide to working with PMC OneFire® sterling silver silver metal clay. Develop hand-forming techniques that allow you to break away from using molds. Introduce single firing 0.950 or 0.960 sterling silver to your projects with this easy to follow full project step guide.
Instantly download your .PDF document tutorial that contains:
- 91 pages of techniques,best practices, tips and tricks,
- 163 HD quality photos,
- Links to 15 Supporting online HD video clips (site registration is required),
- A shopping resource guide to help you get the things you need,
- Rodis "Flowing Design" concept insight,
- Printable templates,
- Timed videos for managing your project.
The project is organized into easy to follow steps which makes it super easy. You'll find in this tutorial a host of tips and tricks from Rodi to help you create your own beautiful and flowing designs while developing your carving, hand forming and bezel setting skills.
This guide can be considered as a beginner+ - intermediate guide to working with silver metal clay.
Although not required, the following pre-requisites are recommended depending on your experience level:
- Completion of a basic introduction to metal clay.
- Jewelers grade soldering - Sky Guide 7.
This tutorial is good for you IF you:
- Own or have access to a KILN! Although you can substitute PMC OneFire® with similar shrinkage rate silver clays, torch firing is not recommended,
- Work with or have worked with silver metal clay, polymer clay, or an an inspired jewelry maker with metal-work experience.
- Are looking to develop or enhance your metal clay hand-forming and carving skills,
- Would like to enhance your gemstone bezel setting soldering skills.
After check out you will download a printable version of the tutorial to allow you to work offline that also contains direct link access to the videos.
You are purchasing a single (1) user non-transferable licence to use this tutorial for you own personal use.
Tool and products required:
Download a printable tool and product checklist HERE
Inspiration can be as elusive as the Unicorn, your Unicorn awaits!